Friday, October 19, 2012

8/20 Release Spotlight and Reminder!

Every Friday and Saturday at 8AM EST or 5AM PST sneakerheads sit in front of the computer anxious to pick up the newest shoes on NikeStore.com. I thought I'd show what is releasing this weekend and even share my history of online releases.

Often, I find myself in front of the computer for important releases, typically Jordan Retro's or limited Nike Basketball products. I have never failed to purchase multiple pairs of a sneaker online, however many collectors never can get one pair. The reason is due to 2 reasons. One being the fact that they are not quick enough and the other being the have little experience. Often I am able to pick the shoes up just because I am able to speedily checkout. Other's often lose time on entering in their personal information.

Now onto this week's releases.

First off however, the Nike Zoom Rookie PRM "Galaxy" release was postponed for a second time. The reason being unknown however. Often times Nike will postpone or even cancel a release if the shoe is too hyped up. I think that this was the case with these. Just like with the Air Yeezy 2, these would've made the NikeStore.com server crash.




source: http://www.nikeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Nike-Zoom-Rookie-Galaxy-22-e1344927253309.jpg

Now onto the release. First up are the Kobe VII (7) "Invisibility Cloak" re-release. The shoes first released on February 19, 2012. However, I guess Nike decided to put more pair's into production. The sneaker sports an upper with a dark purple that changes shades depending on the light that shines on it. It can go from purple-green. I expect these to sell out instantly just like the original release Cloaks. These release 8.20


source: http://images.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/nike-zoom-kobe-vii-invisibility-cloak-release-date.jpg

Next up, the Jordan Spiz'ike "Toro Bravo". Sporting an all red upper similar to the one on the Jordan 5 DMP "Toro Bravo" which released in 2009, this Spiz'ike keep's it true to the red. I am not a fan of the shoes and neither are most people. The shoes release 8.20 and I expect them to sit on the website.


source: http://sole-u.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/toro-spizike-4-e1341843772576.jpg

Finally, the last shoe releasing is the Air Force 1 in Blue/Orange. The upper is all navy blue and sports an orange check. The upper sits on a white midsole and orange outsole. Just like the Spiz'ike I expect them to not sell out and am not a fan of the sneaker, mainly due to the small swoosh being on a big shoe. The placement to me is awkward. These release 8.20.

source: http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/chapter-ex/cabinet/nike-4/315123-402-2.jpg?_ex=320x320&s=2&r=1






No comments:

Post a Comment